Sunday, September 4, 2011

Good-Bye Evergreens, Hello Palm Trees!


A little over a week ago I had the opportunity to head to Southern California to take some pictures of my niece, who's a senior, my sisters family and also do an evening of mini-shoots in Claremont, coordinated by a friend of mine.  It was a busy and fun few days and so much fun shooting in a different climate with different backdrops.   We did this shoot of my sisters family around the University of Redlands.  We ended our 8:00 shoot (yes, my nephews love me) at the fountain and some chose to do a little cooling off since temps were creeping closer and closer to 100 degrees.

Remember to "Like" Simply Enjoy Photography on Facebook for sneak peeks on recent shoots.  I'll eventually get back to regular blogging...sometime!

Enjoy this beautiful Labor Day weekend!

3 comments:

Wubben World said...

How fun to get to travel to take pictures...and of such a cute family too! bonus!

our sweet life said...

Becky, you are SO incredibly talented (speaking from first-hand knowledge, of course!!). Hope you had fun over here on the east coast...thanks for visiting ;)

Becky said...

Kathy and Lori, thanks for your sweet words. LORI!! Don't be hatin'....I wasn't even near the east coast, I went south to California. Where is your closest palm tree?!?!? :)