Monday, June 29, 2009

custom creations

In an attempt to offer a variety of photo and digital needs out there, I'm finally organizing my thoughts on another area of this website I'll be adding.  If it isn't obvious enough, I LOVE to take photographs and almost as much I LOVE to play in Photoshop.  While I know many of you don't have Photoshop or ever plan to and from time to time may want something created that requires a program like Photoshop, for a minimal charge I will be offering this service. 

Click on the following links for a sampling of what will be available, like  THIS PROJECT where I created a collage of canvas from one photo or THIS ONE where I changed 5 photos to black and white, cropped them to 12x12 and mounted them on canvas.  Or if you are wanting a photo with some selective coloring (a photo changed to black and white with some color left in it) we can make it happen.  
The possibilities are endless, just contact me and we will work out the details of what you're needing.

Also, be watching for new photo card templates to be popping up for purchase or to custom order yours.

No comments: