Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday Sale

Today only, until 2:00 pm, gallery wrapped canvas' are on sale!  They are almost half off their regular price. Contact me at simplyenjoyphotography@gmail.com for pricing and to place orders.  If you've been interested in a canvas, now is the time to do it!

Also, if you are interested in some fabulous hand crocheted hats AND want to support a great cause, visit my friend, Amy at The Abbey Project.  I've been working with her to get her site launched and the response has been awesome!  Get your Christmas orders in soon!

If you're looking for other great photo gift ideas click on these links to previous posts for ideas.

Gift Certificates are available for purchase in any dollar amount and can be purchased up until Christmas Eve.  All other order must be placed by December 10 to receive in time for Christmas.  


2 comments:

Unknown said...

OH SHOOT....I was too busy shopping the day after Thanksgiving sale to get in on the canvas deal. Sorry I missed it!!

Becky said...

Sorry, Kath! I guess it was a sale for those that wanted to stay home and shop. :) Did you get some great deals, today, though?