Friday, December 3, 2010

Eye Spy


with my little eye a wall that used to be green and some fun studio lights! I've had a little dream of setting up a studio for a while now and it's finally coming true! I have a little elf (actually, my wonderful Mom) who is busy putting it together for me just in time for Christmas! So for right now, I'm focusing on getting all the orders for cards, prints, cd's, photo shoots, etc. finished up in the next two weeks. Then I'm planning on enjoying some much anticipated family time over the holidays and ring in the new year with something big! Stay tuned! As for new posts from recent shoots, since I'm already 2 months behind, I'll slowly be posting those but I need to stay on task over here so the blog may be put on the back burner. However, if I have some creativity block and need to do something else to fill my spare time I'll be posting! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see it...I may have to pay you a visit soon!! If you are ever home that is. Still waiting to share a nice warm Pumpkin Spice latte with my dear but missed friend!

one blessed mama said...

creativity block?? spare time??? really, who are you fooling???? has THAT really ever happened to you?????? i dare bet, it hasn't happened in...say...7 years!!??? :)